Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey, She Actually Posted!

Hello Everyone!  I know I haven't blogged in a while, but these last couple of months have been crazy!  But through all the crazy, some great things have happened!  I am graduating this semester and I found out that I will be receiving two associates degrees!  One in music and the other in humanities.  Yay!  :-)  Then, this last Friday, I put my deposit in for the university that I am transferring to!  I am so excited, it is such a great school and fits me perfectly!  :-)  Here's another cool thing that happened just last week.... Have you ever heard of the t.v. show Motion?  Basically, they travel to different parts of the United States and go hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.  It is a really neat show.  Sometimes they take guest hikers.  I wrote to them to let them know that I would really like to be a guest hiker (this was about a month ago).  Last week, I received a call from them!  I wasn't able to make it to the show they are doing this month, but they said that they would keep me in mind for their future shows.  :-)  This is my last month of school before summer break... which I can't wait for... so I probably won't be posting much until after finals.  But for now, I leave you with this picture I took in Zion National Park last November.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found you through your mom's blog! I live in Utah and we visited Zions in March. It's one of the few places that pictures don't do justice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!